Certified BB Glow Course
One-Day Certified BB GLOW COURSE
This Certified BB Glow course will teach you how to create a delicate illuminating & lighting foundation effect, to hide facial imperfections, align the skin tone & structure and provide a subtle effect of makeup without mask effect.
- Learn a unique method of restoring the luminous look without using make-up on the skin.
- Create a long lasting foundation effect.
- An Award Winning BB Glow Mesotherapy treatment.
BB GLOW COURSE FEATURES:
- One-day of theoretical and practical classes intended for beginners.
- Exercises are carried out on models.
- Fully qualified Trainer certified by Evie, Korean manufacturer of Stayve MTS Ampoules.
- The training uses the latest and the best aids available on global markets.
- UK insurable & CPD Certified BB GLOW COURSE training course for Aesthetic Practitioners.
What is a BB Glow Micro-needle Therapy System (MTS)?
- MTS is a method to repair the skin by using small needles to stimulate natural collagen production and healing ability of the skin while allowing skin care products to effectively penetrate the deepest layers of the skin.
- The goal of the treatment is to lighten and smooth the face skin tone.
- It is a safe and intensive skin treatment that can assist in reduction of the appearance of freckles and imperfections of the skin.
- BB Glow treatment supply the skin with BB serum applied with a Dermapen to deeply penetrate the skin for effective brightening and anti-aging properties.
- Micro-needles penetration stimulates natural collagen production, improves the look and texture of the skin, lessens the appearance of wrinkles quickly, safely and affordably.
- It speeds up the growth of new skin cells, which makes the skin healthier and brighter, and reduces the impact of ageing skin cells.
- The BB Glow treatment improves the skin by clearing and unclogging pores.
- The treatment is extremely gentle and painless.
Benefits of treatment
- Fade brown spots
- Minimize pores
- Matte, flawless & clear complexion
- Dark skin tone
- Effective skin brightening, skin whitening and wrinkle improvement
- Create lifting effect
- Delicate and sensitive skin benefits
One-Day Training Course Content
- Anatomy of face and skin
- Skin physiology
- The choice of colour for the type of skin
- Written documentation (treatment card)
- Photographic documentation
- The principles of hygiene
- Purpose of the treatment and the obtained effect
- Assessment of customer expectations
- Contraindications for BB Glow treatments
- Preparation of clients and positions for the procedure
- Application rules for anaesthesia
- Possible complications after treatments
- Types of pigments
- LED light therapy
- Demonstration of the procedure on the model
- Practise on models
Requirements for this course
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Dentist – or dental practitioner
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
To check if you will be able to undertake courses please call insurance. (We will suggest insync cosmetic insurance).
Please let them know your qualifications and ask if they will insure you for microneedling mesotherapy with use of BB Glow and dermapen up to 0.5 mm.
BB Glow Course Details
If you are attending our one day courses the times are as follows:
09.30am - 4.30pm
For our courses, you will receive a 45 min lunch break and a short afternoon break also.
No case studies are required - no written exams.
This one-day training course includes theory, practical exam and gaining experience on models.
Certificates are given on the day on the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Fully insurable & certified BB GLOW COURSE in the UK.
Kit (starter pack & dermapen) available to order → HERE
All products available to purchase on the day of the course.
Please note - We are sorry you CANNOT apply for this course if you only have a massage qualification or if you only have an Anatomy and Physiology as the accrediting bodies for insurance purposes will NOT accept these unless you also have one of the above requirements as well.